Arugula is one of the parts of the salad that looks especially leafy, and can have some great health benefits.
- Improved brain function due to a number of vitamins and minerals
- Improved bone health, great for athletic, arthritic, or even growing puppies.
- Prevention of cancer with antioxidants
- Hydration, even during hot months- great for athletic dogs
Like most high-performing greens, broccoli is high in carotenoids, which help the body rid itself of harmful compounds. Broccoli is the only green veggie with a high level of sulforaphane. Sulforaphane flushes cancer-causing chemicals from the body, making broccoli a champion among superfoods. You will find broccoli in Super FydoPHoods products.
- Increased heart health
- Possible increases in cognitive functioning
- Reduction in tumor growth
- Better digestive health due to high fiber
Brussels sprouts are a great source of over a dozen vitamins and minerals, making them an easy addition high-nutrition.
- Antioxidants for prevention of cancer
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Support of the cardiovascular system
Everyone knows carrots offer benefits for eye health, but did you know chomping on a carrot helps maintain can help your dogs skin?
- Large amounts of Vitamin A, which help repair skin
- Protection against UV rays
- Carotenoids in carrots may help prevent cancer
- Possible help regulating blood sugar
- Improved immune functions
Cilantro promotes fat reduction in the body, making it a great herb for us in diet recipes.
- A number of antioxidants, which help your body fight disease and cancer
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Reduced anxiety and discomfort due to muscle-relaxing properties
- Improved quality of sleep
A leader among superfoods, kale brings benefits to the entire body. A high amount of Vitamin C boosts natural collagen, increasing skin elasticity. Kale is also high in copper, protecting your skin from exposure and inflammation.
- Promotion of cell growth from Vitamin A
- Reduced bloating
- Increased brain health and cognition due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids
- Increased heart health due to high carotenoid levels
Often used to decorate a dish, parsley actually comes with its fair share of nutritional power. The herb features a high concentration of man important vitamins and minerals, as well as chlorophyll.
- A reduced risk of heart attack through blood vessel protection and conversion of dangerous molecules
- Increased immune function
- Reduction of the damage done to cells by free radicals
- Reduced urinary tract, kidney, or bladder problems
Peppermint has several digestive benefits, but the best one may be the taste.
- Irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
Spirulina is an algae rich in a number of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Researchers are still working to understand all the health benefits of spirulina, known benefits include:
- Increased immune support, which may increase the body’s ability to prevent or fight disease
- Healthier heart functions
- Possible protection against allergic reactions
- Possible reduced risk of oral cancer
- Possible reduced risk of liver disorders
Like broccoli and kale, spinach is loaded with properties that enhance health across your entire body. According to researchers, spinach contains over a dozen flavonoids that are beneficial in fighting cancer and inflammation in the body. The benefits of Spinach for your health are amazing, here are some to name a few:
- Protection against eye disease
- Strengthening of bones
- Balancing of the high acidic
- Boosting brainpower through omega-3 fatty acids
- Boosting the immune system with high concentrations of several essential vitamins
- and is found in Bee Nut Buddies Power Pouches
Sweet potatoes contain a high concentration of Vitamin C, but they are also strong in Vitamin A, which boosts immune health and helps the body repair skin and other tissues.
- Antioxidants that help your body fight disease such as cancer
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Help regulating blood sugar
- Antifungal properties
- More efficient brain and nerve functions
Like parsley, wheatgrass is a superfood
- Wheatgrass contains an enzyme that breaks down superoxide radicals into a form the body can better manage, which slows the aging process.
- Chlorophylls in wheatgrass diminish the impact of harmful bacteria, helping the body fight disease.
- Chlorophylls purify the body, especially areas such as the liver.
- Wheatgrass promotes heart health and better blood flow.
- Chlorophylls help the body manage blood sugar levels.